Thursday 30 March 2017

FB Group - Day 5 of experiment

Day 5 of experiment

There wasn't a Day 4, as I skipped writing yesterday. The official reason was that I was on a phone call with my relative, but the real reason was that laziness kicked in and I wanted to take a break.

However, I felt quite guilty for not writing anything despite still being quite enthusiastic, and so I ensures I would spend time today to write. With a rest day, I am more confident with what to write and more engaged when writing, and didn't mind putting the time in writing at all.

I still have enough content and topics to write about, so I wasn't being careful about today's topic and might have involved a few topics in one article - if I were a professional writer this might mean ruining my livelihood by amalgamating a few articles into one.

After writing about this, I feel like writing the next one, but of course I don't have time and also believe that I should keep to the habit of one a day instead of burning out all enthusiasm in a day.

Am I worried about not attracting my other friends? Only my wife has been reading, and I feel slightly disappinted. It's a good FB group topic and I kept the articles brief and also took care to include pictures, but no one read it! Why? Not really disappinted, but anxiety did kick in in hoping someone would at least take interest

No comments:

Post a Comment