Monday 20 March 2017

FB group - Day 2 of experiment

Day 2 of experiment

I already knew what to write about today since yesterday. I was excited about opening my FB group, and as soon as I had written the first article, the second one simply dropped out along the thought process. I am going to write an intro to different types of tea leaves based on their grain size, and after this I will start writing about the proportions of different tea leaves in a brew, and then write about the impact of brewing time of taste etc etc etc. The starting days are always easy - I decided on the project's purpose, of course I would have implicitly considered its viability in terms of the first few days' or weeks' content.

The writing was smooth as well. The topic was decided, then I was simply writing out my mind and my existing experience. Time was taken in typing out Chinese on Google Translate, nothing else. After posting this passage, I almost wanted to start writing the 3rd article and not wait till tomorrow. It's just so exciting and I already have the content in my mind! Why wait?

Apart from my wife, no one has read any of my articles, even though my personal posts would normally attract a few likes from distant friends. Am I bothered or concerned? Not really, I am in an excited state and the lack of audience and any positive feedback is very far down my list of priorities. I just want to write write and write, there are a lot of content to be shared with other people!

No comments:

Post a Comment